What Information Do We Collect
Polar Capital may use “Cookies” to collect and access information concerning your visit to and use of the Website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that your internet browser places on your computer’s hard drive and may be used by third parties to remember usernames and viewing preferences, tracking click streams on your browser and present users with personalised versions of the Website. Polar Capital presently uses the information it collects to identify you and your settings when you return to the Website and to enhance your experience of the Website. For full details on the “Cookies” applied by Polar Capital to your use of the website, please see the “Our Cookies” table below.
Where Polar Capital processes the information it collects from your use of the Website, other than the collection and access of such information, it will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). For more information about how Polar Capital process the personal information collected by “Cookies”, please read the Polar Capital Data Privacy Notice.
Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary – Cookies that enable the operation of this website.
- Analytical – These are cookies through which third party providers monitor the traffic on our website and help us to improve the experience for visitors.
- Functionality – These are cookies that recognise you when you visit the website on multiple occasions and may personalise the content you see on the website according to your preferences.
- Session – These cookies keep track of your use of the website for the duration that of the time that you are accessing the website.
- Targeting – These cookies will record visits to websites, the pages of those websites and the links you have clicked on within the website. The cookie will then assist us in tailoring our website and the relevance of the adverts that you see. To make the adverts more relevant, we shall provide the information to advertising networks. However, these cookies do not hold any of your personal or financial information, outside of online identifiers.
Information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them is included in the table below: